The High Street as it looked at the turn of the 20th century.
St Nicolas Church as it would have looked around 1865. The Maltster's cottage once occupied the north east corner of the churchyard.
Cranleigh Steam Brewery and the Three Horseshoes before the present frontage was added..
Oliver House was once the home of the Holden family. It now houses the Cromwell Coffee House and the Hospital Shop.
Little Manor Service Station was once a family home with a fine garden where a family lived..
The old Windmill stood on the common for over 100 years before it was dismantled in 1917.
Ivy Hall Farm is seen here around 1900. It was the site of our first post office until the present frontage was added by Stephen Rowland some years later.